Leinster Commercial Rodent Control
- EPC offer a number of different type of contracts.
- We deal with all areas of Pest control and Bird control.
- Suitable for Property Management companies and Food Production companies.
- All of our technicians are fully trained and hold PMU licenses.
- EPC can comply with customer audit requirements.
- Online reporting is available.
Standard Ongoing Pest Control Service
The presence of pests in a business has the potential of leading to the loss of current and prospective customers. Eastern Pest Control can offer you a proactive approach to your pest control needs. We can offer you a once-off call or a programme of ongoing pest control monitoring:
All our business contracts comply with the new DAFM (Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine) requirements and fulfill the requirements of:
Environmental Health Officers, Department of Agriculture, TASCC, HACCP, BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, Food Safety Authority of Ireland, and other industry inspectors including multi-nationals, supermarket chains, etc.
1. The contract will commence with placing numbered bait boxes in appropriate locations (interior/exterior).
Exterior boxes are tamper-proof and secured in place when required a corresponding map will indicate the number and position of each box.
2. All bait points will be inspected at each visit and bait replaced where necessary, a record of the visit will be made.
3. A Technical Folder will be held on-site
Premier Ongoing Pest Control Service
EPC Premier Pest Control Service offers all of the benefits of the standard service but with a facility that allows clients to retrieve their details, records etc on-line using a secure password. Bait points are deployed and can be monitored through an Online Reporting System (ORS) Information captured includes:
- Unique barcode or bait point number/location
- Date and time of the scan
- Action taken by the technician
- Customer's information
This information is sent over the internet to our back office server for processing. The capture of this information allows us to collate highly detailed reports, trend graphs and much more. We also provide a customer login to the Online Reporting System (ORS) which allows customers to view reports and historical information associated with their pest control service.
Client Sectors Include:
Food Processing and Bakeries, Supermarkets, Stores, Hotels, Pubs, Bars and Restaurants - Offices, Libraries and Utilities - Local Government and Healthcare - Industrial and Manufacturing - Logistics and Distribution - Farming and Agriculture, TASCC storage - All types of residences in cities, towns and country settings with special emphasis relating to Property management companies, apartment blocks and commercial properties.