Domestic Rodent Control Leinster, Meath, Louth, Dublin, Wicklow
- Rodent Control
- Flying and Crawling Insect Control
- Excellent 24 Hour Service
- One-off service calls or contracts of various duration
- Competitive Rates
- Professionally trained technicians
- Unmarked vehicles
Domestic Pest Control Services
When Mice, Rats or any type of Insects manage to gain entry to your home it can be extremely annoying and stressful they may lead to serious health risks to adults, children and pets and can do substantial damage to your property. When your house or apartment is under attack -Eastern Pest Control are licensed to kill and are here to bring your pest problems to an end.
When you choose Eastern Pest Control you are guaranteed a professional service:
- Competitive: Pest control quotations are agreed with you in advance at value for money rates
- Rapid Response: Our local technicians provide a same-day service in the majority of cases
- Discreet: We will arrange an appointment with you in advance of calling and will always arrive in an UNMARKED van
- Fully qualified Pest Control Technicians: All our technicians have many years’ experience and hold an IPCA & PMU licence.
- Liability Insurance: To cover our pest control services
- Irish Pest Control Association: We are founder members and can be checked out on their website: www.ipca.ie - giving you peace of mind that we are who we say we are and will do what we say we can do!
Eastern Pest Control residential services specialize in:
- Elimination of mice and rats in and around your house, property or apartment.
- Elimination of flying insects such as wasps and flies; crawling insects such as cockroaches, black garden beetles, ants, carpet moths, and silverfish (check our Insects page for other creepy crawlies)
- We can also offer proofing or advice to prevent pest access and intrusion
- We also offer Winter contracts which are four visits over the Winter period, Sep to Mar.
Call Eastern Pest Control today for a quotation and say goodbye to your unwelcome visitors!
What happens next?
Your name, address and contact number will be passed on to the technician and an appointment will be made with you. A qualified technician will call to the premises and carry out a survey to determine exactly what we are dealing with and extent of the problem. Based on the results of the survey the technician will then carry out the treatment procedure and make recommendations for future proofing. Everything is agreed with the client before any work commence